Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Windows 7 Grabber Vc211a Driver

The Fisheye


Before my sister to come to Montreal, I made the acquisition of a film camera (nostalgia when you take us), the "fisheye 2" (circular). I bought it at Urban Outfitters s. I have this particular model in white.

This device at an angle of 180 ° C and give distorted pictures (all straight lines that do not pass through the center are strongly curved). Here

that achieved with the first film (I have to recover today). Did not have a scanner, I can take pictures with my digital, so obviously quality is not top-level top, but it gives you an overview. They are more colorful in real life. The pictures blur night is an effect (but not great for static elements). I just tried all the options to see how it looks.





















0 comments:

Post a Comment