Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Your Name By Ganz Magnet Frames

A time change "the" mantle

's it I have "the" coat! Yeah! I buy on Wednesday, and luckily there right now because it is very cold. I got it for the modest sum of $ 452, ahum, ahum ... AC could have been worse ...
(Well obviously as you can see what I'm not in the photo). I avoided taking a model or I looked like Mr. bibendum, or the Michelin man or a sleeping bag, portable ultra high wig. My god I've seen ugly models, finally a good move.

I tested
Thursday masseur from the hotel. It was pretty sporty and not really relaxing. It was sitting between a physio and osteopathy with tons of essential oils. The masseur
draws from everywhere, arms, wrists, well supported on each side of the spine, in short, sensitive abstain. Apparently it is the technique of shiatsu, but I knew nothing, that hast not spoken.
There, I think twice before I got in there. It still hurts in some places or he stressed!

Here is a short video of the character: C. Lecourtois

In addition, starting again, I felt the subway to be an essential oil diffuser human, so I felt strong mint, lavender, patchouli and other scents, but hey you tell me that it is better to feel that piss homeless.


Ha! and good news at last for me, Mr. Champoux, (I speak loudly, I calculate person never comes to work and the farts) was transferred to our greatest happiness. Hip hip hip hurray! (I know it's not nice).

0 comments:

Post a Comment