Monday, November 1, 2010

Tooth Crown Replacements For Sale

L Winter is coming

Currently at work, we bored a bit. The season is fast approaching. It hard to stay awake as early when there is nobody.







Fortunately I have some really nice customers, as these two English couples who loved the French. They made me repeat the word "raspberry" 3 times just for fun to hear my French accent. And they questioned me on a lot of words in relation to breakfast as "coconut", "pancakes" ect ...

I finally was buying my winter boots to keep from -20 ° C -30 ° C. It's a work colleague who advised me well.
The boots are well padded on the inside, too nice, true liner. It was on there, I would never have cold feet. Now, more than to find a winter coat, that's another kettle of fish and not the same price ... It is a good budget in the 350 to $ 650. Yeah ...



Saturday night for the Halloween weekend, we had our first flakes of snow! Normally, 15 days after the first flakes the big snow comes, that's what it says (hope not).
Sunday returning from the cinema I could cross full of children dressed, but not as beautiful disguise us. Here, they really play the game Too cute!


Besides the movies, I went to see "Social Network" or rather "social network" (available here) with my friend Katie and her husband, not bad at all. I succumbed to their popcorn, but not those buttered eurk. Here is a habit of taking food. They offer menus, large popcorn, large drink and a pack of candy ... it's not laugh. Be able to withstand the noise of jaws and popcorn that shock each other during a movie (it can be confusing at first).

The film returns to the creation of social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg and his relations with his fellow Harvard University. Is the adaptation of the novel The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding Of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal by Ben Mezrich, published in 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment