Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Shuld My Viergina Look Like 11

Back "On the Road" The book fair


Today, the main street near the hotel was blocked due to a film set, "On the Road", directed by Walter Salles (director of "travel diary") and adapted from the book of the same name of Jack Kerouac. It tells of how autobiographical the adventures of the author and his traveling companion throughout the United States

Leaving work, I witnessed a bit of shooting. It was great! Well, no luck I have not seen any "star" (including Kirsten Dunst, Kristen Stewart, Amy Adams, Viggo Mortesen ,..), was just a basic scene with old cars (also beautiful!) Of years 50 tumbling down the street next to the hotel, with extras dressed in period. The poor, I pitied them, given the frigid cold it was, I would not want to be in their place.

I wanted to take pictures discreetly, as if by chance but hey my camera had no battery so it will take tanpis 2011 to see the movie and "the" scene.
=> News

0 comments:

Post a Comment