Monday, January 24, 2011

Dryers, Most Reliable

The Express

Sunday, for not changing, we were still at the restaurant with Katia. This time it was tested "The Express" a French bistro style restaurant. The place is really nice and the food even better.


an appetizer, one has the right to iced tea house, a jar of pickles and delicious breads with its salty butter, nostalgia! It's been a while since I had not eaten such good bread that rivals home us. Here, I say hats off, just with that, I was already conquered. I know I need not much but it's so hard to find good bread here.


For starters, we immediately opted for a soup to be heating up. Katie ordered the cabbage soup (right) and me a peasant soup (left). They were really coming.


main course, Katie took the meat (I forget the name) and I a stew (it was so long).


For dessert, I admit it was good just because the greedy for there are was pretty chocked. Katie died cream caramel and candied orange and me at the chocolate tart.

Another good day passed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment