Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sample Franchise Proposal Letter

New York Ottawa


"New York, New York Liza Minelli" story of what set the mood!

Today I finally took my bus tickets to New York! Yeah! I'll finally go, it's not too early.
I booked through Holiday Beltour was really OCCAZ. I paid less than what was advertised on the site, big promo.

So during these three days, I will visit the different neighborhoods (Times Square, Central Park, Ground Zero, Harlem, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Wall Street, Chinatown, ...), take the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty. No need to take my head, I just follow the guide.

I'll still do my Japanese, in addition I have a new film camera (I can already hear the "still!" Yes, I know ...). So 3 aircraft to strafe the city, it should.

is the new kid (is not it cute?):


0 comments:

Post a Comment