Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sample Civil Petition

Back in Nantes

That is, the return to Nantes is imminent!
The bags are packed since yesterday, or am I broken any head stall (see stuff at the end). It will not capture everything that can be raised (clothes and shit, I'm the queen) ... I'm out with 3 suitcases (one large, one medium and one small) and a gym bag (yes I know, at the same time, eh, I stayed a year!). At the airport, they will be well pleased with me and my excess baggage, they learned the jackpot!

Anyway, for my last day at Montreal, I can handle the latest papers, and especially close my account prepare a record of taxes (finally give the documents to an accountant because I tried to hold me but strangely I ended up with a headache and temperatures all over my sheet).

So here the year is over! It went really fast, I did not see the time passing and a good side, a good sign.
FYI, the plane takes off tomorrow at 20:30, I tumbles to Paris the next day at 9:30 am and hop I take the TGV and arrive at 4:12 p.m. in Nantes. Now I have to say is, see you soon in Nantes! See you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment