Monday, July 14, 2008

Housr Hold Mastuerbation

my city, my country my religion Islam

Morocco, officially Kingdom of Morocco (المملكة المغربية) is a country located in northwestern Africa belonging to the Maghreb. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the west by the Strait of Gibraltar and the Mediterranean Sea to the north by Algeria to the east, and de facto south by Mauritania.
Morocco has its capital Rabat.
The Morocco المغرب "al-Maghrib" in Arabic, which means "sunset" or "the West", or more completely Al-Maghrib al-Aqsa المغرب الاقصى, which is defined as "the far west" or "far west"
The name derives his French Morocco from the English pronunciation of Marrakech, Marruecos, city center of the country founded in 1062 and was the capital of three
dynasties (Almoravids, Almohads Saadienne).

Morocco is the country where the ancient Greeks located the mythical garden of exactly the region of Larache, which is my hometown.

Photos My Country












0 comments:

Post a Comment