Sunday, December 5, 2010

Make Party Pokemon Shiny In Diamond

Good food

Right now, we work hard enough to work, then to comfort those long days of hard toil, my colleague and I, after work we will sustain the restaurant. The only small pleasure of the day. It was so hungry after work we could eat a cow. It often connects the work of 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. after the service so obviously we are hungry.

This week, we ate Mexican at "Casa de Mateo " in the old port, a real treat! I think I never really ate Mexican. In addition we were too lucky 4 in the restaurant, so we were served very quickly. At the same time is rare that people come to eat lunch at 15h and spent the better for us. I chose the flat "Taco de Res", two corn tortillas stuffed with beef sauteed with onion and garlic. , All topped with melted cheese and served with Mexican rice and black beans.


And today, we went to Market De La Villette, a butchers typically French, I found myself at home. The people are super nice with a humor to the French, we spent a really good time and plus we had feasted. What more! One of the servers was Nantais, small world. I succumbed to a leg of duck confit with cassoulet house, a typical dish of winter, just to take the body to better endure the winter.
The decoration is really kitsch. You can see the bottles of olive oil Puget of sea salt, salt da blue whale, banana and so much more! And the music, what about ... It has the air of accordion, Charles Aznavour ect ... This is typical of old pubs to home, I love it!




Ha This week, we had the pleasure of receiving a few days at the hotel Ingrid Betancourt. She was visiting Montreal for the signing of his book "Even silence to an end." In addition it done induct honorary citizen of Longueuil. I could quickly take a picture with her and my friend Katie (I'm a little stuck on it). You Do not Mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment