Saturday, May 27, 2006

First Auditionspreview

CONTACT ABOUT U.S. BURKINA FASO


My name is Chris Damiba, charming young lady very friendly, loving nature with all it contains, I am from Burkina Faso.
My goal is to bring the sights of my beautiful country, to participate in their development and to involve local people.
My will and my courage to allow me to do this job that I love. My mother tongue is
Moore, I also speak French, English and a little Italian, so this will facilitate our future encounters.
I invite you to come visit my beautiful country has treasures for tourism. I am very dynamic and very active and I love what I do. I am at your disposal to provide better serve you with my experience and my ambitions for the development of equitable and sustainable tourism in BURKINA FASO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment